Monday, July 8, 2013

I love Mr Wu.

I just can't hide it!


I should not say it but I will have to admit: Xiao Liwu is probably my favorite panda.

I have seen him grow and now he is almost 1 year old, just like his mum, I can't help but love him.

His name means "little gift" in Chinese, and whoever choose it was inspired that day. I mean, look at him:



He is like a teddy.. that stays on top of a tree all day, and annoys his mum (like a lot!), and likes to sleep, and is afraid of the water.. but still the cutest thing ever.

Also he does love his mum so much! He just can't be away from her, like ever - which is amazing  Bai Yun (his mum) is more than happy to push him away because he needs to learn and grow up and etc - but how could she.

If I could I would just hug him..all day...every day... :)

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment