Thursday, August 30, 2012

USA panda cameras

USA panda cameras

Zoos in the US seems to be quite generous when it comes to sharing the love with Panda fans around the world (thank God - or whoever else you believe it!)

The Atlanta Zoo is not as generous as other zoos unfortunately. You can get your daily dose of fluffiness only from  Monday – Friday; 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. (EST). 


 I know what you are thinking "boooooo!!" These are my feelings exactly... just not enough!

The San Diego Zoo however has a lot more to offer. You can get your daily fix of Bai Yun, Gao Gao and Yun Zi... but not only! Much to my surprise, the Zoo has a little cub! (How did I miss this?!?).

Bai Yun became a mum in late July. The little one does not seem to have a name yet (exclamation/confused face!) but it weights over 700grams (1.55 pounds) already! 

The greatest thing ever though is that you can see mum and cub live!


Thanks San Diego Zoo! 
Now I know why I always had a thing for Cali!

Til next time,
xx

 For your delight he is a picture of the "breathtakingly adorable" Californian cub!

No comments:

Post a Comment